Why we like it
- Trisara is an exclusive property in a stunning location in Phuket set on 2kms of private coastline
- All villas have private pools and sea views
- The Trisara Spa uses Sodashi products for all of its body and facial treatments
- Trisara Kids is a fantastic children's club for children from 4 - 16 years old offering a wide range of activities
- Facilities at the hotel include a gymnasium, Tennis courts, library, a sala for meditation and yoga and a selection of water sports from December to April
Trisara, in Sanskrit meaning the "Third Garden in Heaven" is South East Asia's most intimate and exclusive resort and spa. Nestling in a private bay just 15 minutes from Phuket International Airport, the resort is hidden amongst lush tropical jungle. Although covering over 2 km of private coastline, Trisara feels small, intimate and supremely luxurious.
The thirty nine pool villas and suites sit above the bay, adjacent to the beachfront restaurant decks and bar and the 18 larger residences are a celebration of tropical luxury. The Ocean View pool rooms have interconnecting doors, the perfect choice for any family. Each of the residences is a private compound styled property, with between two and six bedrooms, private kitchens, 20 metre pools and dedicated cooks and service staff who provide a true sense of Thai hospitality.
Trisara's dining experience is all created from the superb local produce such as seafood, fruit and vegetables and the kitchen team know how to prepare them so that they retain all their flavour. There is also an in-house bakery making sure that the best bread and pastries are created fresh every day as well as the most amazing desserts.