Why we like it
- Located within a traditional fishing village on the Vietnamese coastline, just north of the bustling Ho Chi Minh City
- 57 intimate bungalows, displaying authentic thatched roofs, each have their own spacious private terrace with sun loungers
- 3 exquisite restaurants offer delicious appetisers, piquant local dishes and sumptuous banquetses
- A wide array of leisure activities available including horseback riding, tennis, billiards, Pétanque and an 18-hole golf course just in front of the resort
- The lively and friendly Victoria Kids Club will keep the children entertained with many inventive and exciting activities
About Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & Spa, Phan Thiet
Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort boasts an idyllic location hidden away on the East Vietnamese coast in a quaint traditional fishing village. Phan Thiet, recognised for its pristine beaches, is a remnant of the ancient Cham Empire where many archaeological remains can still be seen. Built in the traditional Vietnamese country house style and bursting with character, 57 thatched bungalows or private pool villas reside in a tropical garden along a private white sand beach fringed by coconut palms. All bungalows offer extensive space, large bathroom with outdoor shower and a private outdoor patio facing towards the glistening blue ocean.
Dining comes in the form of the palatable La Paillotte Restaurant serving vintage wines from their exclusive collection and tasty appetisers, perfect for a pre-dinner bite. Head to the L'Océane Restaurant to enjoy an International and local menu while relaxing on the terrace overlooking the magnificent South China Sea. Take out the hotels complimentary bicycles to explore the charming fishing village and pleasant countryside surrounds.