Why we like it
- Peaceful, rustic resort hidden amongst lush tropical gardens in the Hue countryside
- Close to both the historical towns of Hue and Danang offering easy access to many cultural attractions
- 99 rooms and villas with a beautiful private garden or balcony overlooking the stunning lakes and rice paddies
- Tantalising Vietnamese fusion cuisine is served at the skilfully crafted Junei Restaurant
- Luxurious Vedanā Wellness and Spa offers relaxing treatments, using organic products, influenced by Buddhist philosophy
About Pilgrimage Village
The Pilgrimage Village is a barefoot luxury resort nestled amongst lush green countryside with magnificent views across the serene lakes beyond. Situated just 20 minutes away from Hue airport, this resort offers the perfect balance of peace and seclusion while still being close to many historic and ecological attractions. The beauty of nature surrounds you here, bringing with it a tranquillity in which you can relax and recharge as you leave behind all the troubles of daily life.
Accommodation comes as Traditional Vietnamese Pool Houses, Honeymoon Pool Huts, Honeymoon Bungalows, Family Deluxe Guestrooms and Deluxe Guestrooms. All rooms and villas display an authentic Vietnamese décor mainly comprising of handcrafted wood and marble stone while offering many modern amenities.
Dining at Pilgrimage Village will leave even the most delicate of palates impressed with highly acclaimed Vietnamese fusion dishes served up in the sophisticated atmosphere of Junei Restaurant, while healthy yet hearty breakfasts can be enjoyed in the stunning lakeside setting of the Valley Restaurant. To learn insider knowledge, traditional Vietnamese cooking classes can be arranged upon request.
As the day draws to a close, head to the modern Slope Lounge, where you can listen to the soft sounds of the accompanying piano while sipping on a classic cocktail or romantic glass of wine; the perfect way to enjoy post dinner sundowners.