Why we like it
- Charming boutique property
- Beautiful colonial French style
- Views overlook the Bassac River Crossing.
- Chau Doc Town is home to both the Cham and Khmer cultures
- The area is famous for its floating fish farming villages and floating markets
About Victoria Chau Doc Hotel
Located on the bank of the Bassac River, the Victoria Chau Doc Hotel is an ideal base to explore the fascinating Chau Doc region. Built in a colonial style with low-rise French architectural design, the hotel offers views to the famous floating fish farming villages, floating markets and Islamic Chancel Cham settlements. Once part of Cambodia, the area is full of outstanding cultural richness and contains an eclectic mix of Cham, Khmer, Chinese and Vietnamese cultures. It is the perfect place for guests to discover the fascinating charm of the Mekong Delta and Chau Doc region. With 93 superbly appointed rooms, guests can choose from 33 Superior Rooms, 57 Deluxe Rooms and three Junior Suites all furnished with graceful traditional Vietnamese handicraft and architecture. On the rooftop of the hotel is the Victoria Spa which offers panoramic views over the Bassac River.