Why we like it
- An eco-friendly resort which is at one with nature
- Enjoy a spa treatment where the rhythm of water and aroma of essential oils will leave you invigorated
- Explore the vivid coral reefs rich with fish life
- Stay in an over-water villa with the added luxury of a private plunge pool
- Take a hike to the top of Heo Mountain and enjoy views of the bay
About Six Senses Ninh Van Bay
Perched along the coast among impressive rock formations, Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, Nha Trang offers breath-taking views of the South China Sea. A vivid coral reef and white sandy beach all add to the sense of this luxury, eco-friendly resort being at one with nature.
This boutique hotel, which is only accessible by private boat, offers 59 teakwood-trimmed beachfront and over-water villas, each with their own private plunge pool. Some of these rustic-style villas have multi-room configurations offer separate sleeping and living areas. The most suitable accommodation for families would be the beachfront pool villas.
Three restaurants serve Asian-Western and Vietnamese fare. Dinner can also be served in an exclusive wine cave and pre-dinner drinks can be taken in the bar overlooking the bay where you can enjoy the sunset. Relax in the award-winning Six Senses Spa where the rhythm of water and aroma of essential oils will soothe and invigorate you while the talented therapists carry out the treatments. Other amenities include a fitness centre, tennis and water sports.
Located one hour and 20 minutes by car and boat from Nha Trang's Cam Ranh Airport. Nearby attractions include a hike to the top of Heo Mountain from where you can enjoy views of this beautiful bay.