Why we like it
- Located on the unspoilt paradise of Phu Quoc, Vietnam’s largest island
- Set on a stunning stretch of white sand beach
- The La Veranda Suite has the best views over the Gulf of Thailand
- Hire the resort’s bicycles for one of the greatest ways to explore the island
- Ideal for families with a host of activities on offer
About La Veranda Resort Phu Quoc
La Veranda Resort is a luxury boutique hotel located on the west coast of the island of Phu Quoc in Vietnam. The 19th century property houses just 70 rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the beautiful gardens or swirling turquoise sea. The interiors have been thoughtfully chosen, with crisp linens, billowing drapes and colonial-style furniture that adds elegance to the accommodation.
There are two restaurants at the resort, Le Jardin and The Pepper Tree, each serving innovative Pacific Rim cuisine in a laidback setting with views of the ocean. The sophisticated lounge bar, aptly name Le Bar, comes into its own after sunset, when the sophisticated Art Deco styling is lit up with the soft light of the sunset. Weather permitting, Saturday nights mean the resort’s mouth-watering BBQ on the beach, serving freshly grilled meats and vegetables. While away your days beside the outdoor pool, indulging in a treatment at the spa or paying a visit to the resort’s private island in the south of the archipelago.