Why we like it
- A short walk from the vibrant city centre, the Four Seasons is perfectly situated overlooking Sydney harbour in the historic Rocks district
- The hotels modern Australian restaurant provides a relaxed dining experience, with a menu built on fresh local produce and cooking traditions and techniques from the home
- Endota Spa at Four Seasons offers a range of all-Australian treatments, delivered within the down to earth, calming and friendly eco-modern surroundings known of Endota’s spas around the country.
- The hotel is home to Sydney's largest heated outdoor hotel pool. Triangular in shape, the 20m pool also has a separate whirlpool
- Other facilities include bars and lounges, a fitness centre and, nearby, a wealth of sporting, cultural and shopping facilities
About Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
Situated overlooking Sydney Harbour in the historic Rocks district, a short walk from the city's shopping and business centres, Four Seasons is vibrant and elegant, with dramatic harbourfront views.
Its 531 rooms - including 121 suites - are generously proportioned and decorated in contemporary grand-luxe style, with rich silks, sophisticated marbles and exotic Honduran mahogany. Bathrooms are lavishly decorated with Italian spider gold marble and Italian limestone - most including a deep soaking tub and separate glass-walled shower. Each room features an LCD television with DVD player and iPod/MP3 connectivity, as well as high-speed Internet access and multi-line telephones with private voice mail.
Stunning views distinguish the various rooms and suites. City-view accommodations overlook the Sydney skyline, George Street or Walsh Bay, while opera-view accommodations showcase the Opera House and Circular Quay. Harbour-view accommodations overlook the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, the Opera House and Circular Quay.