Why we like it
- All River and Treehouses feature wide verandas and luxurious spa baths
- Spectacularly situated on the Mossman River, Silky Oaks Lodge is the ultimate destination from which to explore Far North Queensland
- The Treehouse Restaurant is one of Northern Queensland's premier dining experiences and the open-sided restaurant offers sensational Daintree rainforest and Mossman river views
- Set in lush tropical gardens, the Healing Waters Spa offers treatments designed to harness the power of nature through the use of clays from the earth, flower and plant essences
- The lodge offers a wide variety of activities and excursions into the surrounding rainforest
About Silky Oaks Lodge & Healing Waters Spa
Silky Oaks Lodge is an oasis of elegance and ease in the oldest living rainforest. Spectacularly located on the Mossman River, it is the ultimate destination from which to explore Far North Queensland. The hotel consists of elegant spacious lounges and living areas adjoining the stunningly located open-sided Tree House restaurant, which overlooks the surrounding rainforest and river.
Accommodation consists of 40 treehouse-style suites, all featuring wide verandas and spa baths. The spacious Riverhouses are set in prime riverfront locations, and come with polished timber floors and elegant interiors. An oversized spa bath, with uninterrupted rainforest views, is one of the many highlights.
The Treehouses are set beside the rainforest and surrounded by lush natural gardens. Their stylish interiors use warm natural tones to create a relaxed and soothing living space. Floor to ceiling glass doors open onto a wide veranda with a hammock, whilst the air-conditioned interiors are furnished with a range of contemporary comforts including a daybed. The rooms have a large bathroom which includes a spa bath.