Why we like it
- Beautiful Romanesque style building in the heart of Adelaide
- Glamour, style and elegance embodies each of the spacious rooms and suites
- Indulge in delicious deli-style sweet and savoury treats at Café 55
- Personalised service from dedicated and youthful staff; they will go out of their way to look after you
- Close to the city's main shopping and entertainment hubs, including the small boutiques and cafes of Rundle Street
About Mayfair Hotel
Located on the corner of King William and Hindley Street, the chic and intriguing Mayfair Hotel offers glamour in the heart of Adelaide's CBD. Situated in a heritage listed 1930s building, the hotel's stunning neo-gothic façade is a stark contrast to the recently built adjoining Jewel Box wing, so named due to its diamond-shaped metal clad exterior. Art Deco interiors complement the building's original layout and are defined by a soft palate of slate, taupe and ivory illuminated by crystal lamps and large mirrors. Modern amenities are as usual, with LED televisions, on demand movies, Wi-Fi and touch-screen telephones in all rooms and suites.
Mayfair's perfect central location combined with a finger-on-the-pulse concierge team make the hotel an ideal base to explore the city's local attractions, festivals and events. From cheese festivals to night time noodle markets, comedy nights and film festivals; if there's some excitement to be had, the concierge will most likely know all about it.
As Adelaide begins to make a name for itself in the gastronomic boom consuming South Australia, the Mayfair Hotel is no exception. Local produce, wines and artisan treats dominate the menus at Mayflower Restaurant and Bar. Retreat from the city for an afternoon to relax with the Mayflower's signature High Tea, a mouth-watering medley of delicate finger sandwiches, rustic scones and fruity tartlets; the perfect tonic after a day of exploring.