Why we like it
- Award-winning, luxury eco-lodge overlooking the blue waters of Great Oyster Bay
- Each cosy timber cabin has its own private balcony with views overlooking the national park
- Savour delicious Tasmanian cuisine at any of the lodge's three dining choices; The Bay Restaurant, Richardson's Bistro or Hazards Bar
- Great base to explore the azure bays, white sand beaches and granite mountains of the beautiful Freycinet Peninsula
- Endless array of exciting activities on offer; For example, swig your way through the wares of the region's best distillers at a Freycinet Lodge Whiskey Tasting
About Freycinet Lodge
Overlooking the dazzling azure waters of Great Oyster Bay in the rugged Freycinet Peninsula sits the eco-friendly cabins of Freycinet Lodge. Linked by a series of timber boardwalks, each of the cabins are thoughtfully located to blend seamlessly into the surrounding natural environment; choose from either a one or two bedroom cabin, romantic Deluxe Spa Suite or luxurious Premier Suite. All cabins benefit from their own private balcony, king-sized bed with electric blanket and en suite bathroom, while the Two Room Cabins are the ideal choice for families with an additional kitchenette.
There are three choices for dining at the lodge; The Bay Restaurant's seasonal menu celebrates the finest local produce with dishes such as Tiger Abalone smoked in brown sugar and black wattle or free range Mount Gnonmon pork with an apple cider reduction, while Richardson's bistro offers casual lunches, and tempting snacks as well as a good selection of local beers. As evening falls, take your glass of wine and snuggle up beside the roaring open fire of The Hazards Bar and Lounge.