Why we like it
- All suites and cabins have private verandas, some with hot-tubs
- Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge is a wilderness retreat on the edge of the World Heritage listed Cradle Mountain Lake St. Clair National Park
- The lodge is recognised as offering some of the finest dining in Tasmania
- The Waldheim Alpine Spa at Cradle Mountain Lodge reflects the natural purity and pristine beauty of the Tasmanian wilderness, and offers a wide variety of treatments
- Other facilities and activities include bars and lounges, pool table and darts, board games, fly fishing, guided walks and nature tours, mountain bikes,
About Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge
Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge is widely considered one of Australia's iconic wilderness experiences. Located on the edge of the spectacular World Heritage listed Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, one of Tasmania's premier wilderness regions, this superb escape showcases the best Cradle Mountain has to offer - with warm hospitality, breathtaking scenery and magnificent wilderness surrounds.
From the elegant Pencil Pine Cabins to the luxurious King Billy Suites, the lodge's timber cabins are all set discreetly amidst the wilderness - offering views of the lake, the river or the forests. All represent the ultimate in luxurious wilderness accommodation, with stylish interiors showcasing contemporary design and wonderful modern furniture, whilst outdoor areas offer stunning views.