Why we like it
- Spacious rooms overlook a district awash with Victorian architecture
- Conveniently situated in one of Melbourne's most historic areas, Park Hyatt is at the top of Collins Street, opposite St Patrick's Cathedral and bordered by the delightful Fitzroy Gardens
- The sleek Radii Restaurant is a dining experience unlike any other, offering creative, contemporary cuisine
- Park Club Health and Day Spa offers the ultimate escape with a signature Elemis massage
- The hotel has an exquisite 25m indoor pool
About Park Hyatt Melbourne
Sophisticated and contemporary, the Park Hyatt offers an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of Melbourne. It is the perfect base from which to explore this beautiful city and surrounding areas.
The rooms are havens of luxury amidst the bustle of historic Melbourne, featuring Madrona paneled walls and rich furnishings with a hint of art deco. Room amenities reflect the hotel's exceptional standards, and include plush beds, beautiful furniture and Italian marble bathrooms with deep soaking tub and walk-in shower.