Why we like it
- An award-winning boutique bed and breakfast located just minutes from historic Albany
- Warm hospitality and personalised service from true country hosts
- The Garden Suite has a spacious bedroom, lounge area and private courtyard, and is ideal for small families
- Delicious homemade treats and afternoon tea are served daily
- Cosy up in winter and enjoy a glass of wine beside a roaring log fire
About The Beach House at Bayside
Exceeding all expectations, The Beach House at Bayside is a luxurious boutique hotel conveniently located beyond the dunes along Middleton Bay and a chip shot from Albany Golf Links. Friendly country hosts, Keith and Janet Hillam welcome you to indulge in great food and wine in their enviable homestead setting. With a honey and teal exterior, The Beach House offers an intimate and relaxed ambience with just seven bespoke rooms; choose to stay in either the Main House, Garden Suite or Colonnade Wing which comprises four spacious and luxurious open plan suites. These larger suites are perfect for couples with their romantic double spas, open plan shower and private balcony or courtyard.
Get the boost you need for the day ahead at breakfast, where you can expect poached eggs with parmesan and prosciutto, mushrooms sautéed with garlic and herbs served on a toasted farmhouse loaf or a homemade compote of fruit to name just a few of the choices. Then fully charged, explore the numerous cycling and walking paths of Porongurup Range, learn about Albany's rich maritime history with a visit to the National ANZAC centre or simply head to the beach for a glimpse of the notorious Humpback or Southern Right Whales breaching and slapping their tails.