Why we like it
- Ultimate maritime retreat overlooking New Zealand's Bay of Islands
- Just five world class villas set within a 75 acre estate
- Villas display a minimal and contemporary design
- Enjoy a specially designed menu of your choice prepared in your own private villa
- Activities range from big game fishing and scenic cruises to mountain biking and helicopter flights
About Eagles Nest
Eagles Nest is a multi-award winning retreat located atop a private peninsula near the historic town of Russell. It is home to just five luxurious, modern villas;each with a minimal, contemporary design blending seamlessly with the lush outdoor landscape. All of the villas enjoy a private Jacuzzi, original artworks and spectacular views overlooking the Bay of Islands. Four of the five villas also benefit from a private heated horizon edged lap pool. Other features include ecostore amenities, a home theatre system, Wi-Fi and fully equipped gourmet kitchen.
In the evening, you can either try out the restaurants of Russell and the surrounding area or allow the talented resident personal chef to whip up a meal of your choice, including venison, crayfish, lamb and more, in your own private villa. Enhance your dining experience with a glass of New Zealand red from the estate's extensive wine cellar.