Why we like it
- A stunning range of fine-dining opportunities
- Water sports and services available on the private beach
- Located just five minutes from the airport
- Enjoy welcome drinks and daily afternoon tea
- Discover healing traditions practiced by the ancients at Arawak Spa
About Belmond Cap Juluca
Belmond Cap Juluca is a stunning resort on the lush coastline of Anguilla. The impressive architecture features an understated white-washed simplicity, which make the opulent arches, turret and dome stand out as features. The privileged position enables panoramic views over the open Atlantic Ocean and Maundays Bay.
Choose from a great range of stylish rooms, suites and villas. Some are set just steps from the beach or their own private pool. You are also treated to unparalleled dining options. Taste the very best of Anguillan cuisine at Pimms or immerse yourself in Venetian elegance at Cip’s by Cipriani. Alternatively, head to the Cap Shack, which sways to the rhythms of reggae and calypso, for mixed rum punches and delicious barbecue tapas.
On Maundays Bay, you’ll find the resort’s private beach. Pick a cabana, take a chilled complimentary beach towel and order refreshments to enjoy at the water’s edge. Here, you can also take part in water sports, sailing and scuba diving.