Why we like it
- A stunning range of fine-dining opportunities
- Water sports and services available on the private beach
- Located just fifteen minutes from the airport
- Enjoy welcome drinks and daily champagne sabering
- Discover healing traditions practiced by the ancients at Arawak Spa
- Explorer's Club for kids aged 4 to 12
About Cap Juluca, A Belmond Hotel, Anguilla
Cap Juluca, A Belmond Hotel is a stunning resort on the lush coastline of Anguilla. The impressive architecture features an understated white-washed simplicity, which make the opulent arches, turret and dome stand out as features. The privileged position enables panoramic views over the open Atlantic Ocean and Maundays Bay.
Choose from 108 stylish rooms, suites and villas. Some are set just steps from the beach or their own private pool. You are also treated to unparalleled dining options. Taste the very best of Anguillan cuisine at Pimms or immerse yourself in Venetian elegance at Cip’s by Cipriani. Head to the Cap Shack, which sways to the rhythms of reggae and calypso, for mixed rum punches and delicious barbecue tapas; or dine at Uchu, which will take you on a tantalising culinary journey through Peru.
On Maundays Bay, you’ll find the resort’s beach. Pick a cabana, take a chilled complimentary beach towel and order refreshments to enjoy at the water’s edge. Here, you can also take part in water sports, sailing and scuba diving. On land guests can enjoy tennis, basketball and volleyball as well as yoga and fitness classes.