Why we like it
- Whether you are seeking intimate luxury, a romantic getaway or a family holiday to Barbados, Colony Club is a perfect choice
- Children activities consist of 'Aqua School' where they can learn how to snorkel or windsurf or have a family tennis match
- Experience some of the best dining in Barbados, all just steps from your room
- The Taste of Elegance dine around programme offers a variety of venues and cuisine types to choose from
- At the fully equipped fitness centre, work out with a range of free weights as well as treadmills and bicycles or take one of our group exercise classes such as yoga, Pilates and water aerobics
About Colony Club
A timeless retreat restored from a former Colonial Club, Colony Club is a unique resort on the platinum west coast of Barbados. Featuring 96 guest rooms and suites each with its own patio or balcony, this family-friendly resort is also an ideal Barbados destination for couples, reunions and retreats.
While the legendary history of the hotel has been carefully preserved through architecture, décor and landscape, you'll enjoy every modern convenience: take a dip in one of the four lagoon-style freshwater swimming pools; indulge with a pampering treatment at the beauty salon; take a stroll through lush gardens; or try your hand at a variety of complimentary water sports. With hotel shops and two on-site restaurants and bars, you'll never have to leave the hotel - though it's just two minutes to Bridgetown, the capital of Barbados.