Why we like it
- Enjoy staying on an island in harmony with nature
- The 100-metre infinity pool is the longest in the Caribbean with views of the bay
- Play a round of golf at the nearby Grenada Golf & Country Club, the only course on the island
- Sample the local spices in the resort’s fine dining restaurant
- Villas and suites offer a cool, contemporary vibe with minimalist design and the luxury of space
About Silversands Grenada
Enjoy spectacular views overlooking one of the best beaches in the Caribbean when staying at one of Grenada’s newest resorts, Silversands Grenada. This five-star retreat lies along the white sands of Grand Anse beach and features villas dotted along the two-mile stretch of azure coast and tucked among the emerald hillside rich with the scent of spices.
Bringing a new level of luxury to this island nation, Silversands Grenada bridges the gap between a five-star hotel and a permanent residence with nine villas and suites to choose from. Here, you can live entirely self-contained, or make full use of the hotel’s facilities. The spacious villas designed as an individual pavilion include outdoor pools, decks and al fresco dining salas for unforgettable sundowners. Facilities at the resort include a spa, gym, beach club and easy access to the Grenada Golf & Country Club.
Relax and enjoy the view from the stunning 100-metre infinity pool and dine out in style at the resorts two restaurants. Sample the local spices when you eat at fine dining, Asiatique, which integrates Asian cooking methods with Grenadian flavours. Enjoy freshly-caught fish and Black Angus cuts when you visit the Grenadian Grill. Round off your day on the vibrant beachfront deck with music from the in-house DJ or kick back in the intimate cigar lounge, Puro named after the Cuban brand of cigar. Children over 12 are welcomed at the resort.