Why we like it
- East Winds is set alongside the azure waters of La Brelotte Bay, surrounded by golden beaches and tropical gardens - home to St. Lucian Hummingbirds, Mangrove Cuckoos and spectacular sea birds
- Dining options include the Flamboyant Restaurant for Caribbean and International dishes
- Massages, manicures and pedicures are available in-room or on the veranda as well as in the Spa Pavilion
- The hotel has a lovely freshwater pool surrounded by palms
- Other facilities include the Bamboo Lounge for jazz music and afternoon tea, the Sunset Bar, a barbecue pit, water sports, yoga and pilates
About East Winds
This charming, low-key Caribbean-style inn is one of the oldest and most established resorts in St. Lucia, proudly retaining the traditional and easy-going experience that regular travellers to the Caribbean have come to expect. There is nothing ostentatious here, just lush, tropical gardens, a peaceful, shaded beach and friendly, relaxed service.
Spacious, yet intimate, the East Winds consists of only 30 rooms, 26 of which are in 13 individual duplex cottages, plus three ocean front rooms and a suite, all set among the verdant gardens. All the rooms have their own private and shaded terrace or patio. Tastefully decorated, they are elegantly furnished, with a choice of king-sized or twin beds.
In all cases, it is the setting that makes these rooms really special. Surrounded by flowering tropical gardens, they are wonderfully private - like little plantation houses, but re-invented in luxurious style.