Why we like it
- Located on the intimate Grenadine island of Mustique, the Cotton House is situated on a picturesque hillside surrounded by the Caribbean Sea to the west and the Atlantic Ocean to the east
- All rooms, suites and villas have private outdoor spaces
- The Veranda restaurant serves wonderful contemporary Caribbean cuisine
- The Cotton House Spa offers a range of massages and treatments using ESPA products
- A swimming pool area located in the centre of the resort is furnished with teak loungers and large umbrellas
About Cotton House
This contemporary-style hotel was originally constructed around an 18th century coral warehouse and has long enjoyed a reputation as a fashionable yet private retreat.
The hotel's traditional features are carefully blended with modern luxuries and warm hues, giving rise to an ambiance of tranquillity and understated style. The focal point is The Great Room, a colonial-style masterpiece of indulgent sofas and grand furniture, fashioned by the late British designer Oliver Messel.
Just 17 charming rooms and luxurious suites stand on the resort's picturesque hilltop between the tranquil Caribbean Sea and the windswept Atlantic Ocean. All are beautifully furnished and have a private patio, terrace or wrap around veranda from which to enjoy the views. Décor is dominated by whites and natural shades, with flashes of colour provided by luxurious soft furnishings.