Why we like it
- The original and classic island hideaway, affording pristine seclusion and unspoilt Caribbean island beauty
- Relaxed Caribbean charm with a touch of elegance
- Cottages hidden from the outside world offer the chance to escape, be distracted only by one's own thoughts or a good book whilst enjoying a high level of comfort and ample space
- Fantastic sailing options abound from plying the island beaches to visiting the nearby islands of Mustique, Union and Canouan
- The island is available for private rental for the ultimate celebration
About Petit St Vincent
Life at Petit St. Vincent Resort is one of the most sublime and secluded holiday experiences in the world. Individual cottages lounge amongst undisturbed, lush green vegetation, hidden throughout 115 acres of privately-owned tropical island ringed by two miles of untouched white sand. No televisions, phones or internet in the cottages underline the deliberate absence of connectivity to the outside world while communication with island life is by hoisting a yellow flag for service, perfect for those wanting time to themselves and to allow both mind and body to fully relax.
The 22 spacious stone Cottages, with separate sitting rooms and stunning decks are more like spacious suites and lie dotted around the island. Some are set high above the sea, on the two hills at either end of the island, whilst others are set into the hillside or down by the beaches. Decor is in keeping with the natural style of the island and discreetly added amenities such as Nespresso machines and iPod players add to the high standards of the suites. A beach bar and restaurant for casual lunch, compliments the main restaurant and bar overlooking the dock, and brings a new meaning to surf and turf with fine imported meats and barefoot, laid-back dining. Lunch casually merges into evening cocktails as the sun sets over The Grenadines.
For the active minded who just can't switch off there is a fitness trail, tennis court, magnificent array of sailing options including excursions to Tobago Cays Marine Park and golf on the nearby island of Canouan. However the hotel really is about keeping things simple, relaxed and finding your ultimate escape.