Why we like it
- COMO Parrot Cay is set on a private island surrounded by white sand beaches and dazzling blue seas
- All rooms, suites and villas afford spectacular views from their wooden verandas
- Dining options include Lotus with its zesty Caribbean panache and the Terrace restaurant for haute cuisine
- The resort has a stunning infinity edge pool with views over the azure sea
- The COMO Shambhala Retreat's wellness sanctuary offers yoga and Asian-inspired holistic therapies overlooking the island's wetlands
About COMO Parrot Cay
Devotees of intimate Caribbean retreats should seriously consider the seductively beautiful Parrot Cay. With a low-key ambience and Zen-like tranquillity, it is an absolute delight on a private island bordered by pure, white sand beaches and crystal clear turquoise water. This 50-acre resort is accessible only via a 30 minute boat ride from Providenciales.
The resort's two and three bedroom beach villas boast their own private swimming pools and butler service, while one-bedroom villas and beach houses offer their own private plunge pools. Interiors are whitewashed with teak finishing, while four-posters beds are wrapped in soft cottons that billow with the breeze - all this combines to create a pared down aesthetic that is unerringly sleek.
Simplicity and space are the watchwords throughout - though all rooms are enriched by clean-lined furniture, open-air day beds, cavernous bathrooms and the highest quality linens.