Why we like it
- All the resort's Balam and Casita rooms have private terraces or balconies
- Ka'ana Boutique Resort is conveniently located near all the major attractions in the Cayo District of Belize
- La Ceiba restaurant serves authentic Belizean Gourmet Cuisine, whilst a private dining experience is also available
- The spa offers a range of treatments using herbs and minerals from the resort's organic garden as well as the surrounding regions
- The resort has a fabulous infinity edge pool
About Ka'ana Boutique Resort
Ka'ana Boutique Resort and Spa was built with a specific philosophy and design - to provide travellers with an opportunity to experience the culture, history, and geography of an unknown region without having to compromise on comforts and amenities.
Accordingly, it is clear that an enormous amount of care and attention went into the planning and design of the resort's accommodation. Every room decorated in Belizean style, with specially commissioned works by local artist Jorge Landero, hanging on the walls.
The Balam Rooms are nestled in a hacienda style home on the grounds of Ka'ana Boutique Resort. All five have lovely outdoor sitting areas overlooking the pool or tropical gardens. These intimate rooms feature clean lines and high ceilings with luxurious amenities and queen beds. The Casita rooms are billed as the most comfortable and contemporary in Western Belize. All have French doors and windows opening out onto private outdoor areas, whilst the bathrooms feature detailing in the beautiful Central American hardwood "Poison Heart".