Why we like it
- Hidden Valley Inn is one of the most established and luxurious eco resorts in the Mountain Pine Ridge
- The flora, wildlife and birding here are like no place on earth
- With just 12 cabanas, it is one of the most secluded lodges in the Maya Highlands
- Explore more than 90 miles of walking and cycling trails, secluded pools and waterfalls
- Perfect for nature and adventure lovers
About Hidden Valley Inn
Hidden Valley Inn is comprised of just 12 cottages located on a 7,200 acre private reserve in the Mountain Pine Ridge area of Belize. This intimate eco resort offers quality accommodation, fine food and attentive service in a natural environment unspoiled by man. The reserve encompasses five waterfalls, crystal clear creeks and numerous hiking and biking trails making it an ideal choice for those seeking adventure.
Activities include champagne picnics, horse riding and canoe trips down the Macal River. Nearby Maya sites include Caracol, the largest ancient Maya archaeological site in the world and Cahal Pech, the site of a palatial home for an elite Maya family. The outdoor swimming pool and hot tub are ideal for relaxing after forest escapades, or head to the cosy lounge or bar for cocktails beside the open fire. Dinner entails a daily changing a la carte menu of Mayan and Mesito flavours. Hidden Valley Inn also has a small airstrip should you wish to arrive by private charter.