Why we like it
- All rooms, suites and villas have private outdoor spaces, some with private pools
- Victoria House is located on beautiful Ambergris Caye
- Excellent dining options range from the casual to the refined - from the pool side patio to the Palmillas Restaurant
- Spa services, from massages to manicures, can be arranged on request
- The hotel has a number of pools
About Victoria House
Unpretentious elegance is the very essence of Victoria House. Set amongst mature coconut trees and gardens planted with hibiscus and bougainvillea, it offers a choice of thatched casitas, colonial suites or seafront villas large enough for families.
All are located in lush tropical gardens with sweeping views of the reef and white sand beach. Some accommodations, such as the Beachfront Villas and Rainforest Suite are just steps from the azure Caribbean, while the Plantation rooms and Casitas are set slightly further back from the beach but still offer beach views.
Inside, all the accommodation choices are beautifully appointed, with brilliant white walls, large comfortable beds draped in flowing nets and stylish wickerwork furniture.