Why we like it
- All rooms, suites, casitas and villas have private terraces with hammocks and either sea or tropical forest mountain views
- Hotel Punta Islita is set along the jungle covered Nicoya Peninsula of Guanacaste Province. From howler monkeys to red macaws, the surrounding tropical forest offers unforgettable sights and sounds
- Fresh, local ingredients inform the hotel's dining options, where tropical flavours are served with Costa Rican flair
- The excellent Casa Spa is set in lush tropical gardens and offers a generous selection of nature-inspired treatments for men, women, and the entire family
- An infinity-edge pool sits at the pinnacle of the hotel's tiered layout and is surrounded by a sun deck with shaded lounge areas
About Hotel Punta Islita
Standing in harmony with its neighbouring communities, Hotel Punta Islita is a secluded beachfront getaway redolent with the authentic charm, culture, and bewildering natural biodiversity of Costa Rica and the Guanacaste province. Stylish yet relaxed and packed with included tours and activities, it is perfect for family holidays, romantic getaways, honeymoons, and relaxation escapes.
The property's tiered layout offers excellent ocean or mountain views from all guestrooms, which are set in secluded 'cabin style' buildings. Accommodation choices range from spacious deluxe rooms and suites with a jacuzzi, to casitas with plunge pools and private family villas with a pool and a home from home feel. All are beautifully put together, leaning heavily on cool, tiled floors and neutral wall colours, and enlivened by splashes of colour from freshly cut flowers, soft furnishings and local art. Meanwhile, exposed wood detail lends an authentic, beach cabin flavour.