Why we like it
- Meson Panza Verde was selected as a one of Fodor´s 'Choice Establishments' in 2010
- Ideally located at the quiet end of famous Fifth Avenue, Meson Panza Verde is a five minute walk from Antigua's main Plaza and Cathedral
- The restaurant received the coveted Medal de Oro award in 2008, and serves international cuisine with a twist
- The hotel has a dedicated Yoga studio. In-room massage, pedicures and manicures are also available
- There is a solar heated lap pool in a secluded courtyard
About Meson Panza Verde
Meson Panza Verde was established in 1986 as the first luxury boutique hotel in Antigua. Hidden amongst the town's cobble stone streets, wonderful ruins and delightful shops, it is a haven of tranquillity with its lush gardens, terraces and patios.
The hotel has nine uniquely decorated suites and three double rooms. Wonderfully rustic, and featuring an array of authentic local touches, the suites have king size beds or two twins that can be put together, large beautiful bathrooms, fireplaces and outside gardens or terraces. Displaying a similar decorative style, the double room has a small garden.