Why we like it
- All rooms have private terraces
- Las Ventanas al Paraiso nestles at the tip of the Baja California overlooking the sparkling Sea of Cortes
- The casually elegant restaurant serves innovative Baja-Mediterranean cuisine, whilst the Ceviche Bar serves México's traditional delicacy and some of the world's finest tequilas
- The award-winning Spa at Las Ventanas offers an array of superb treatments
- A superb infinity pool curves around sun deck with thatched cabañas
About Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Los Cabos, A Rosewood Resort
Blending the striking desert surroundings and México's unique flavours with lavish suites and al fresco communal areas, Las Ventanas is, as its name suggests, a 'window to paradise'. With fewer than one hundred rooms, the resort has an exclusive feel, which is accentuated by the wonderful, attentive service.
All the rooms are superb, with secluded terraces, expansive bathrooms, personal telescopes and terracotta fireplaces for the cooler winter evenings. Inside, intricately carved furnishings and colourful native paintings vie for attention against a stunning décor backdrop in whites and blues.