Why we like it
- A boutique hotel in the heart of San Cristobal
- Scandinavian style meets Mexican colour
- Architecturally unique, this is a hotel far away from an international brand
- Dine in LUM, food is created with an impressive fusion of flavours with only the freshest of local ingredients
- After exploring the city, Hotel Bo is a welcome retreat
About Hotel Bo
A new concept in the city, this is the hotel for those looking for something modern and architecturally unique.
The neutral colour scheme is offset by the contemporary Mexican bed covers that add a bright wash of colour. Each bathroom is set apart from the bedroom by a sliding wood door and offer a modern design with Etro amenities. The suites all have private gardens. We like the Garden Suite boasting a bath overlooking the garden and the Bo suite, set across two floors, complete with its own private terrace and sundeck for a tranquil breakfast or an afternoon drink.
The hotel's garden is as carefully designed as the rooms, with a large tree in the centre that is surrounded by colourful blooms. There are little sundecks and water features that offer a quiet respite from the city. There is also a small gym to enjoy during your stay or a chic-looking library loft, which is perfect for working or enjoying a good book.