Why we like it
- Rooms and suites offer views across the hotel's elegant central courtyard or the avenues in and around Chapultepec Park and the exclusive Polanco district
- The Four Seasons is located on the celebrated Paseo De La Refor, an oasis of calm in the heart of vibrant, historic México City
- A health club offers fitness and spa facilities
- The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun deck
- Other facilities include the El Bar lounge and, nearby, Club de Golf Bellavista for golf, tennis and more
About Four Seasons Mexico City
Set around a romantic fountain courtyard, the Four Seasons is the real deal - a luxury hotel and a soothing oasis of superb interiors right in the heart of the City's most exclusive neighbourhood. Accordingly, it is ideally positioned as a base for exploration: on the Paseo de la Reforma, near Chapultepec Park in the midst of the capital's leading business, shopping and residential areas.
Inside, the hotel is wonderfully grand, with polished marble floors and neutral décor punctuated by expanses of wood panels offering a backdrop for sumptuous furnishings and Méxican objets.
The accommodation too is beautifully put together. Rising above the landscaped fountain courtyard, all 240 rooms and suites are elegantly appointed in a traditional, colonial style. With luxurious carpets, coved wooden detail in pure white and lovely, elegant furniture, they radiate with the ambiance of an upscale apartment.