Why we like it
- All guest rooms have furnished terraces or balconies
- The Four Seasons Punta Mita enjoys a privileged setting amidst white beaches, blue waters and picturesque mountains on México's celebrated Pacific coast
- Four restaurants offer a choice of regional Mexican cuisine, a range of seafood and international favourites
- The Apuane Spa offers a wide range of innovative treatments, including Hakali massage using the hydrating 'nopal' or cactus plant, and the Punta Mita massage, which uses indigenous sage oil and tequila
- A free-form infinity-edge pool affords striking views of the Pacific Ocean and Riviera Nayarit
About Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita
Perched along the warm Pacific coast or nestled among 10 rolling hectares of lush tropical grounds, the 173 guest rooms (including 32 suites) at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita are set in tile-roofed Mexican-style casitas. The rooms all face the ocean and offer breathtaking views of white-sand beaches, the glittering waters of Bahía de Banderas or the mountains that surround Punta Mita and Sayulita.
In the style of chic Mexican beach homes, each guest room offers simple, sumptuous décor and opens to a furnished terrace or balcony. All feature plasma televisions, famously restful Four Seasons beds, large closets and an in-room safe. Spacious bathrooms feature a deep soaking tub and a separate glass-enclosed shower.