Why we like it
- Set in the heart of Tequila, one of Mexico's famous towns
- Enjoy views of the iconic 18th century church of Santiago Apostol
- A classical colonial style with marble floors and high quality furnishings
- The main restaurant "La Antigua Casona" is a great place to enjoy contemporary cuisine
- Indulge in spa treatments after discovering the fascinating town of Tequila
About Hotel Solar de las Animas
Nestled at the foot of the volcano in the heart of the picturesque town of Tequila, this hotel makes the perfect base from which to explore the town. The hotel's design is based on a Creole colonial house and is typical of Mexican architecture from the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. All of the 93 rooms are spacious and classically designed, fitting with the feel of the hotel. A beautiful blend of colonial headboards and accessories with state-of-the-art comfort ensures a high level of luxury for you. Tranquil patios and art-filled corridors make up the common areas that also include a large swimming pool, a spa with sauna and steam room, a fitness centre and a restaurant that serves up contemporary Mexican haute cuisine.