Why we like it
- Set among 250 acres of tropical forest, Imanta is situated on the shoreline of Latin America’s largest bay
- Unwind with a soothing massage in the unique open-air setting of the Jungle Spa
- Sip craft cocktails and enjoy the sunset from the spectacular rooftop bar
- Exercise in the beautifully appointed gym, with sweeping ocean views to keep you motivated
- Explore Imanta’s coastline by kayak and discover underwater caves and hidden beaches
About Imanta Resort Punta de Mita
Imanta Resort Punta de Mita is situated on the Riviera Nayarit on the Pacific Coast of Mexico, in a remarkably biodiverse area. With over 250 acres of lush, wildlife-rich jungle, mountain vistas and a private beach, this unique retreat is the perfect base for a relaxing Mexican escape. Its accommodation options range from spacious one-bedroom casas to three-bedroom houses, each offering spectacular ocean or jungle views.
All of the casas feature uniquely designed furniture with luxurious beds, sumptuous bathrooms and private infinity pools. The property’s casonas feature state-of-the-art kitchens, rooftop Jacuzzis and large private pools. The resort has its own private beach, a sparkling terrace pool and a gym with on-site spa. The food served at Imanta is fresh and made with locally-sourced, sustainable ingredients. Fish is caught each morning in the ocean at the front of the hotel, cooked and served to guests in the evening. Choose whether to dine with your feet in the warm sand or with a backdrop of sweeping views over the bay at the Tukipa restaurant.