Why we like it
- Bright and colourful, the design of this W hotel is unique and reflects the rich Mexican culture
- A contemporary and chic hotel, with direct beach access
- Delicious and modern cuisine, taste some of the finest Asian and Mexican dishes
- Hire a private pool cabana for the day, for the ultimate poolside chic
- Indulge your senses at the Away Spa
About W Punta de Mita
Location, location, location - overlooking the majestic waves of the Pacific Ocean, W Punta de Mita promises an unforgettable experience. The rich cultural heritage of the area is reflected in the hotel’s design and decor. The exquisite artistry of the indigenous Huichol culture mixes effortlessly with the colonial aesthetic, creating a visual feast for the eyes. Folkloric masks, rustic wood ceilings, and colourful serapes pepper the common areas, and surprising design elements greet you around every turn, whether it’s a curved stainless-steel pool fountain or a cut-out wall reminiscent of papel picado, a Mexican folk art.
All of the sun-filled rooms and suites feature modern interiors with pops of bright colour and whimsical touches. At sunset, wander down to the palapa beach bar, where the menu is written on a propped-up surfboard. W Punta Mita’s other swanky bars offer a chic place to enjoy a cocktail, and you can indulge in Asian street food at Spice Market, which has chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten at the helm.