Why we like it
- Many rooms and suites have ocean views and all boast private terraces
- Situated on the Riviera Maya, Belmond Maroma looks out over 200 acres of jungle reserve and a mile-long beach of perfect white sands
- El Restaurant is famous for its breakfast on the beach, or in the evening visit Freddy's Tequila and Ceviche Bar as well as a host of indulgent private dining experiences
- Kinan Spa offers a large variety of treatments, ranging from those based on ancient Maya healing to the new and exciting 'Mud Bar'
- The resort has three pools including one family pool and one adults only pool
About Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa
Belmond Maroma's stucco-white architecture conceals elegant 'hand made' rooms - it is the place to relax and enjoy legendary Belmond style combined with the vibrant flavours and colours of beautiful México.
The 60 or so rooms and suites nestle in lush gardens, and are made unique by colourful hand-painted tiles, soft wool rugs, original art and furniture from the Yucatan. All glow with mahogany and bamboo-filtered light, which shines down onto king-size beds and luxury baths, some with sunken tubs.
This hotel is home to superb, comfortable accommodation and stylish facilities just steps away from the sparkling turquoise Caribbean Sea and the award-winning beaches of the Mayan Riviera