Why we like it
- Located close to the historic centre of Merida
- Sympathetically designed to represent an ancient Mayan temple, Chablé is a contemporary, chic jungle retreat
- Stay in one of 38 beautifully appointed casitas or two large villas – all of which boast a private pool
- A unique spa within a cenote – a natural swimming hole. They were sacred to the Mayan people
- Chef Jorge Vallejo, one of Mexico’s most celebrated chef, has created an inspiring dining experience
About Chablé Resort Spa
Chablé Resort and Spa is a destination spa and a unique place to stay. It’s located 25 minutes away from Merida, a fascinating area of Mexico to explore with interesting museums and Mayan ruins. This lovingly restored, 19th-century hacienda has a chic and contemporary design. Visitors will find complete tranquillity. There is a large main pool area, complete with a sun terrace. Stay in beautifully appointed casitas, or one of the larger villas, all complete with a private outside area with a hammock, a spacious bathroom and bedroom. At Chablé, you can be as active or as chilled as you like, hire a bike for the day to go off and explore, or search out the 3,000km² estate’s tennis court. The food here is very special, with three restaurants offering menus created from seasonal and organic produce mostly grown from the on-site traditional Mayan gardens.