Why we like it
- Boutique seafront hotel dating from the 1930s with lush gardens
- Vintage style coupled with modernist minimalism in mature gardens
- Walking distance to Dubrovnik Old Town
- Overlooking the island of Lokrum and Dubrovnik Old Town
- Beach area and outdoor salt water swimming pool
About Villa Orsula
Overlooking the tranquil Adriatic Sea and nearby island of Lokrum, Villa Orsula is just a 5 minute stroll from the unforgettable landscape of the sun-drenched, UNESCO protected, white-stoned city of Dubrovnik Old Town. Its seafront location offers spectacular views and the verdant gardens ensure escape from the Croatian sun. Featuring 11 spacious and elegant rooms as well as two exclusive one-bedroom suites - the Deluxe on the 3rd floor and the Royal on the 2nd floor with its loggia. All have neutral décor and balconies facing the Adriatic Sea, Dubrovnik and the island of Lokrum.
The Victoria restaurant has a gorgeous dining terrace from which to watch the lights of the old town whilst enjoying a la carte Mediterranean cuisine.