Why we like it
- The hotel enjoys a lovely location on the Croatian coast to the south of Split
- The floor-to-ceiling windows and the balconies ensure that the sea views are amazing
- The Diocletian Spa offers a wide range of traditional and modern massages, facial and body treatments, as well as Yoga classes and an indoor pool
- Three restaurants offer a mix of a la carte cuisine, pizza and pasta, and light snacks
- Activities are centred around the coast its own marina, private beach, an outdoor heated infinity pool and watersports including scuba and water-skiing
About Le Meridien Lav Split
With its beachfront position and fantastic sea views, Le Méridien Lav is an impressive property situated five miles outside the historic city of Split. Designed by acclaimed Italian designer Lorenzo Bellini, its guest rooms and suites are the largest on the Dalmatian coast. Spread across four interlinked buildings they boast stylish and sophisticated décor, lavish furnishings and a warm, inviting ambience.
With eight restaurants and bars to choose from, there is no shortage of space in which to relax. But, for total relaxation, we recommend a visit to The Diocletian Spa and Wellness Centre with its saunas, steam baths and vast array of specialist treatments.