Why we like it
- Almyra is set in eight acres of landscaped gardens with uninterrupted views across the bay towards the medieval castle and harbour of Pafos
- The sea or garden view rooms and suites are flexible spaces,and some can be interconnected to create the ideal living space. Perfect for families
- Dining options include Notios, for à la carte a fusion of Japanese and Mediterranean cuisine and Mosaics, Almyra’s main buffet restaurant
- The Almyra Spa is home to the Eauzone Restaurant as well as full spa facilities
- There are five fresh water pools, one specially designed for children. We particularly enjoyed the outdoor infinity lap pool
Breathtaking design leans heavily on minimalist principles. We love the clean lines and whitewashed walls, which act as a striking counterpoint to the azure blue of the sea and the lush green of the gardens. The rooms and suites are complemented by four restaurants and five freshwater pools; there is an indoor pool and infinity pool at Almyraspa for 16 years +.
Almyra's eight acres of landscaped gardens have direct access to seafront and the Mediterranean Sea. The hotel is near to Pafos' many restaurants and attractions, including the House of Dionysos, a UNESCO World Heritage Site - containing Cyprus's world-renowned Roman mosaics.
Rooms combine simple, understated Mediterranean décor with a choice of garden or sea views, and either some with a private terrace or balcony. The seafront Kyma Suites with their private rooftop dining terrace are perfect for honeymoons. Aethon Sea View Rooms have stunning sea views and balconies. Their location near the spa makes them ideal for those looking to use this wonderful facility throughout their stay.