Why we like it
- The resort is situated on an unspoilt stretch of coastline between Pafos and Limassol, overlooking Pissouri Bay and the Mediterranean beyond
- All suites have outside spaces with views over a well-tended garden, the mountains, the impressive lagoon pool or the beautiful clear blue sea. The Bacchus Italian gourmet restaurant offers tempting à la carte menus, whilst the Apollo Restaurant and Ouzeri serves local cuisine, including a delicious Cypriot meze and fresh fish
- The award-winning Hebe Spa is a 'must visit' haven of relaxation
- The 80 metre-long lagoon pool has an infinity edge with stunning views and is connected to the heated indoor pool. The hotel also has a shallow children's splash area
- Other facilities include a water sports centre, two squash courts, two floodlit tennis courts and a state-of-the-art gym. Championship golf courses are nearby
About Columbia Beach Resort
Created in the style of a Cypriot village complete with a pretty little church, the resort's low-rise buildings are all individually designed and sit within beautifully landscaped gardens. Local stone, wooden features, lovingly restored terracotta roof tiles, graceful arches and shutters on the windows all reflect the influence of traditional Cypriot architecture.
Clustered around an 80-metre waterway the suites demonstrate impressive attention to detail. Hand-woven fabrics and tasteful wooden furniture work hand in hand with stone floors and ceiling fans to keep the rooms cool. We absolutely love it.