Why we like it
- The hotel's elegantly designed 101 bedrooms and 18 suites all boast stunning views over the courtyards, the monastery chapel or Prague Castle
- The hotel is located close to the Wallenstein Garden, the famous Charles Bridge and within easy reach of the city's many attractions
- The Lichfield Restaurant offers a modern brasserie-style menu in the bright and attractive glass-covered courtyard
- The Augustine Spa offers treatments inspired by ancient recipes from the Augustinian order of monks
- We recommend the Executive Rooms as they have more space than the Classic rooms
About Augustine, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Prague
Opened in 2009, the Augustine is one of Europe's truly remarkable hotels. Its five buildings date from the 13th and 15th centuries, with the cloistered terraces and vaults of St Thomas's Monastery carefully incorporated to reflect the hotel's special location.
The glass-covered courtyard restaurant is a culinary and sensory delight, whilst the atmospheric Brewery Bar is perfect for a romantic evening in unforgettable surroundings. The bustling old town is a short walk across the famous Charles Bridge, whilst the Wallenstein Gardens host classical open-air concerts between April and October.