Why we like it
- This magnificent hotel sits on the bank of the Vltava River close to the St. Charles Bridge and overlooking the historic Hradcany Castle
- Rooms and suites are spread across distinct buildings, each with their own style - from the Baroque, Neo-Classicist and Neo-Renaissance periods
- CottoCrudo showcases traditional and authentic Italian dishes with a modern touch
- The Spa offers a variety of massages in two private treatment rooms
- Facilities and activities include a well equipped fitness centre and Health Club, children's facilities and, nearby, four excellent golf courses
About Four Seasons Hotel Prague
Set in the lively Stare Mestro quarter, one of Prague's finest locations, the Four Seasons Prague is formed from three superbly restored historic buildings - each embodying a different architectural and interior design school. Accordingly, this hotel is a celebration of five centuries of Czech culture.
Inside, cool white marble and pale wood in the reception areas give way to darker, toned down Biedermeier-esque furnishings in the rooms. Naturally, the rooms and suites are beautifully appointed and very well equipped.
Away from the hotel, wander the historic streets, squares, museums and galleries of vibrant Prague, or further afield, explore the region's gothic palaces, imposing castles and ancient limestone caves.