Why we like it
- Remote location on a private road with prime northern-lights viewing next to the strategically placed outdoor hot tub
- Surrounded by your own private wilderness area of over 300 hectares of private land with reindeers roaming free, but still within striking distance of Rovaniemi
- Sami influence in the architecture and design of the property contributing to the unique cultural experience. Floor to ceiling windows for prime northern-lights spotting
- Wilderness guide available throughout your stay to showcase the best of Finnish nature
- Protective outdoor gear provided to ensure maximum protection from extremities
About Octola Lodge
Welcome to your Lapland home from home. Feel relaxed and in touch with pure nature, leave behind the stress of the day to day world and savour the healing qualities of Lapland’s stunningly beautiful natural environment.
The property's architectural details are all Sami-inspired, with 10 rooms each can accommodate two adults in either king size or twin beds with an additional extra bed in each room.
Relax in total privacy in your own secluded wilderness area with outdoor Arctic activities on your doorstep. Wilderness guides, chef and butler service ensure that all your requirements and wishes are attended to. During your stay, enjoy eight-course menus inspired by Arctic cuisine with fresh local products . Other resources at your disposal include the gym and fitness centre, unique hand-carved wood burning sauna, private log-wood bar and BBQ cabin, and private butler/wilderness guides.