Why we like it
- Located in the heart of Lapland – Rovaniemi
- A family owned Arctic hideaway
- Contemporary in style with Lappish flair
- All rooms and suites are individually designed
- Enjoy a unique energizing breakfast especially designed by Sara La Fountain, this is sure to set you up for a day’s activities
About Arctic Light Hotel
This is a unique city break, depending on the time of year you decide to visit. In the winter season discover the magic of the Arctic Circle covered in snow, perfect for snowmobiling or even mushing your own husky sledge. While in the summer go searching for the herds of moose, enjoy a riverboat cruise and canoeing under the Midnight sun. If it is a taste of Christmas you are looking for, the hotel is located 15 minutes from the Santa Claus Village – the perfect place for a family break of magical moments.
Enjoy Arctic flavours from the sea and the forest in the restaurant, always using the food that is in season this is a culinary delight for your senses. The rooms and suites are individually designed and beautifully appointed making your stay here truly special.