Why we like it
- Situated by the secluded shores of Lake Lehtojärvi.
- Rest in a room made from snow and ice for an unforgettable night at the Arctic Snow Hotel.
- Truly a room with a view, sleep underneath the starry skies in one of the stylish Glass Igloos.
- Take a seat, on a chair of ice at the infamous Ice Restaurant offering a variety of delicious dishes.
- Prepare to feel refreshed as you unwind in a cloud of steam whilst enclosed by walls of ice in the Snow Sauna.
About Arctic Snow Hotel and Glass Igloos
Located on the Arctic Circle in Finland, the Arctic SnowHotel lies near Rovaniemi on the shores of Lake Lehtojärvi. One of the largest in the Nordic Region, the SnowHotel offers both rooms and suites awash with colour and decorated with intricate ice artwork. The spectacular building is ever evolving with different carvings each year. Sleep on a bed of ice, snug in your sleeping bag for a night before travelling to the Glass Igloo Village.
Encircled by pine trees, the glass igloo offers a tranquil escape in which you can re-connect with nature and perhaps witness the Northern Lights. The glass roof provides an unobstructed view of the sky, whilst the motorised beds allow you to adjust your viewing position, maximising your comfort.
Unwind with a steam in the Finnish Sauna before feeling the fresh air against your face in the outdoor Jacuzzi, a refreshing combination. You can enjoy a spot of Ice fishing on Lake Lehtojärvi and maybe even glimpse the elusive giant pike. For those more active, discover the forest through a guided snowshoe trip organised by the hotel.