Why we like it
- The barge has accommodation for 12 guests across 1 Junior Suite with twin or double bed, 1 Junior Suite with double bed, 2 staterooms with twin or double bed and 2 staterooms with twin beds.
- All are air-conditioned with en suite bathrooms
- A comprehensive programme of excursions and visits that are a blend of cultural, historical and general interest, which compliments time spent drifting lazily along the waterways
- The saloon and dining room have comfortable sofas, books and music, and an always open, inclusive bar
- A heated sunken spa pool is located on the spacious sun deck
The 12 passenger L'Impressionniste began life as a cargo barge in Holland, before being transformed into the powerful canal and river cruiser she is today. She has a light and airy interior reminiscent of the turn of the century era and is decorated with a selection of prints, fabrics and wall colourings.
Your Captain leads a crew of six, comprising Master Chef, Tour guide, Housekeepers and Deckhand as she cruises through Burgundy - visiting Dijon, famed for its mustard, and Ducal Palace. Wine connoisseurs will delight in visits on the Route des Grands Crus and gastronomes will enjoy lunch at the Abbaye de la Bussiere.