Why we like it
- The barge has accommodation for 12 guests across 1 Junior Suite with twin or double bed, 1 Junior
- Suite with double bed, 2 staterooms with twin or double bed and 2 staterooms with twin beds.
- All are air-conditioned with en suite bathrooms
- The saloon and dining room have comfortable sofas, books and music, and an always open, inclusive bar
- Fabulous cuisine is provided by the barge's own Master Chef
About La Belle-Epoque
La Belle Époque, a state of the art luxury hotel barge, has accommodation for 12 passengers and cruises the idyllic waterways of the Burgundy Canal. The wide deck, sun-deck and spa pool offers superb vantage points from which to watch rural France meander lazily by as the barge threads its way through un spoilt bucolic landscapes.
Highlights include excursions to sample local Chablis and explore the hilltop village of Flavigny sur Ozerain, where the film Chocolat was shot, as well as the towns of Montbard and Noyers. On board La Belle Époque your Captain leads a crew of six, comprising Master Chef, Tour guide, Housekeepers and Deckhand.