Why we like it
- This is an all-suite hotel - all are air-conditioned and many have balconies with garden or sea views
- Set at the foot of the famous Baou des Blancs, the hotel's terraces overlook the French Riviera
- Dine at Le Saint Martin, the Michelin-star restaurant overseen by Chef Jean- Luc Lefrançois
- A Spa offering Sisley's signature treatments has five treatment rooms, a beauty room, steam room, sauna and relaxation area, indoor and outdoor pools
- A heated mirror overflow pool is set in lush gardens
About Château Saint-Martin & Spa
This enchanting hotel is a lovingly restored Roman fortified structure steeped in the history of crusaders and the Knights Templar. The property stands in a 35 acre estate peppered with more than 300 olive trees and providing sweeping views of the Mediterranean coast.
The restoration was carried out by the celebrated contemporary architect Luc Svetchine and it shows. No detail has been overlooked in creating a superb property that effortlessly brings together historical features with modern design to create a hotel that really is one of a kind.
The suites are decorated in Louis XV & XVI period style, with shimmering fabrics, harmonious tones, and wall hangings which echo a French style art of living.