Why we like it
- Hotel Metropole is fabulously located in the heart of Monaco, minutes from the casino
- The fabulously chic rooms and suites have either city or sea views
- At the main restaurant, French master chef, Joel Robuchon, creates a sublime fine dining experience, or try Yoshi, his first Japanese restaurant
- The hotel's ESPA Spa is the best in the area - treatments draw on aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, thalassotherapy and physiotherapy
- A private, heated seawater swimming pool is bordered by oleander, lemon trees and palms
About Hôtel Metropole Monte-Carlo
A member of Leading Hotels of the World, the Hotel Metropole is a monument to the Belle époque architectural style, and is the last word in luxury and comfort.
The 133 rooms and suites have been redesigned by Jacques Garcia in a Mediterranean style that captures the atmosphere and romance of a bygone age, whilst remaining resolutely contemporary. The very epitome of classical elegance, they eschew the stripped back minimalism found in so many top hotels, instead combining warm colours and beautiful furnishings to create a genuinely welcoming, homely feel. Enjoy the new concept designed by Karl Lagerfeld, ODYSSEY, featuring the new swimming pool, gardens and Joël Robuchon's third restaurant within the hotel.
We were particularly impressed with the Carré D'Or suite, with its huge terrace looking out to the Mediterranean beyond the rooftops of Monte Carlo.