Why we like it
- Hôtel Metropole is fabulously located in the heart of Monaco, a unique location in the Carré d'Or, minutes from the main casino square
- The chic rooms and suites have either city or sea views
- The hotel’s two-Michelin-star restaurant, Les Ambassadeurs By Christophe Cussac, offers refined, gourmet Mediterranean cuisine
- Karl Lagerfeld’s Odyssey is a haven of relaxation, featuring a restaurant and a lounge bar surrounded by a heated sea-water pool
- The beautifully integrated Spa Métropole by Givenchy embodies the same philosophy as the main hotel – exceptional location, luxurious spaces, and devotion to absolute pleasure and well-being
About Hôtel Metropole Monte-Carlo
A member of the Leading Hotels of the World group, the Hotel Metropole is a monument to the Belle époque architectural style, and is the last word in luxury and comfort.
The 126 rooms and suites have been redesigned by Jacques Garcia in a Mediterranean style. They capture the atmosphere and romance of a bygone age, while remaining resolutely contemporary. The very epitome of classical elegance, the accommodation eschews the stripped-back minimalism found in so many top hotels, instead combining warm colours and beautiful furnishings to create a genuinely welcoming, homely feel. Enjoy the new concept designed by Karl Lagerfeld, ODYSSEY, featuring the new swimming pool and gardens.
We're particularly impressed by the Carré D'Or suite, with its huge terrace looking out to the Mediterranean beyond the rooftops of Monte Carlo.