Hotel Royal Riviera
- The hotel's rooms and suites have ether large windows or balconies with views across the Mediterranean
- The Royal Riviera sits perched on the peninsula of Cap Ferrat, between Monaco and Nice, in landscaped Provençal grounds, rich with the scents of orange, olive and lavender
- A Wellness Centre caters for every need, offering massages, saunas, facials and fitness facilities
- The hotel has a large outdoor pool which is heated all year round
- Other facilities include a secluded, private beach and water sports
About Hotel Royal Riviera
The Hotel Royal Riviera retains the intimacy of a private Mediterranean villa, whilst radiating the glamour of a palace built for aristocrats on the 'Grand Tour'. It is one of the best addresses on this fashionable stretch of coast.
With 78 bedrooms and suites, the hotel displays a neo Hellenic style in the main building, whilst 14 guest rooms in L'Orangerie are decorated in Provençal tones. The stylish Bar le Cap offers the ideal relaxed atmosphere in which to enjoy pre-dinner drinks, both inside and out, allowing guests to savour the easy pace of life in the French Riviera.