Why we like it
- The Hotel Pont Royal is situated in the centre of the vibrant Saint-Germain des Prés area
- Immerse yourself in the literary and artistic culture of France's capital city
- Contemporary rooms and suites feature high ceilings and offer stunningly romantic views across the city rooftops
- L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon Restaurant
- Clefs d'Or concierge provides impeccable service
About Hotel Pont Royal, Paris
Located in the midst of the stylish Saint-Germain des Prés area, Hotel Pont Royal is in a fantastic location. The River Seine is never far away with the Louvre and the Musee D'Orsay only a short walk from the Hotel. The hotel, with 65 rooms and 10 suites designed in a relaxing modern Parisian style, has a long literary tradition. After WWII it became popular with writers like Hemingway, Miller and Fitzgerald, as it was home to one of the first cocktail bars in Paris. The hotel is proud of its gastronomy, being home to the two star Michelin restaurant, L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon.